Notice to all of our new Customers from The Hills Shire

From the Close of Business Thursday 2nd March 2017, Section 603 rates certificate requests for properties that were previously in The Hills Shire Council area must be requested directly from the City of Parramatta. Click here to open the Rates 603 application form. Please fill in this form and then email it to the Rates team at

Notice to all of our new Customers from Hornsby Shire

The online portal as yet, cannot be used to request certificates for properties transferred to the City of Parramatta from Hornsby LGA. Please contact the City of Parramatta on 02 9806 5050 to discuss ordering options.

Make a Payment

  • Rates payments
  • Application payments
  • Licensing payments
  • Debtors payment

Lodge an Application

    • Footpath Crossing (Driveway) Application
    • Road Opening Application
    • Flooding Enquiry Application
    • Tree Pruning/ Removal Applications (Registered Users Only)
    • Temporary Road/Footpath Occupancy Permit
    • Waste Container Permit

Report a problem

  • Missed or damaged waste bin
  • Illegally Dumped Rubbish
  • Dangerous or Nuisance Tree
  • Animal Complaints
  • Other issues

Request a property certificate

  • Section 149 Certificate
  • Section 603 Certificate
  • Outstanding Notice (735A 121ZP Certificate)

Registered Users

(Services below require one time registration.)
  • Apply for Tree Permit Applications

Enquire about a Council Facility

(e.g. Community Centres, Halls and Meeting Rooms etc. Casual bookings only, for regular hire, please contact Council's Bookings Office on 02 9806 5140).
Virtual Tours for
Parramatta Town Hall
Ermington Community Centre
Dundas Community Centre
Reg Byrne Community Centre
Lake Parramatta
To book a Council Facility, contact the Booking Office on 02 9806 5140